Jump down to see edition details for Davis''s Drug Guide for Nurses: Paperback
Fundamentals of Nursing | Nurse's Pocket Guide | Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary | Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests with Nursing Implications | Nursing Care Plans | Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests With Nursing Implications | Nursing Care Plans
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Thirteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
FREE DIGITAL ACCESS
One-year subscription to DrugGuide.com, Davis's Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. You’ll have access to over 1,100 monographs from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser.
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE... AT A GLANCE
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV Administration subheads
- NEW! REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content
- Much more!
LEARNING, CARE PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
- Online at DavisPlus
- Interactive flash cards
- MORE! Audio podcasts
- Video clips
- Schematic brain illustrations
- Much more!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.