Brand Now: How to Stand Out in a Crowded, Distracted World | SEO 2018 Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strateg: Learn SEO with smart internet marketing strategies | Web Analytics 2.0
Why hasnât all that data delivered a whopping competitive advantage? Because youâve barely begun to use it, thatâs why! Good news: neither have your competitors. Itâs hard! But digital marketing analytics is 100% doable, it offers colossal opportunities, and all of the data is accessible to you. Chuck Hemann and Ken Burbary will help you chop the problem down to size, solve every piece of the puzzle, and integrate a virtually frictionless system for moving from data to decision, action to results! Scope it out, pick your tools, learn to listen, get the metrics right, and then distill your digital data for maximum value for everything from R&D to customer service to social media marketing!
- Prioritizeâbecause you canât measure and analyze everything
- Use analysis to craft experiences that profoundly reflect each customerâs needs, expectations, and behaviors
- Measure real digital media ROI: sales, leads, and customer satisfaction
- Track the performance of all paid, earned, and owned digital channels
- Leverage digital data way beyond PR and marketing: for strategic planning, product development, and HR
- Start optimizing digital content in real time
- Implement advanced tools, processes, and algorithms for accurately measuring influence
- Make the most of surveys, focus groups, and offline research synergies
- Focus new marketing investments where theyâll deliver the most value â¢ Identify and understand your most important audiences across the digital ecosystem
âSam Knowles, Founder & MD of Insight Agents; author of Narrative by Numbers: How to Tell Powerful & Purposeful Stories with Data
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.