iPhone Manual for Beginners - The Perfect iPhone Guide for Seniors, Beginners, & First-time iPhone Users | My TV for Seniors | iPhone For Seniors For Dummies | Help Me! Guide to the iPhone 6S for Seniors: Introduction to the iPhone 6S for Beginners | iPhone | Help Me! Guide to Iphone 6s | Teach Yourself Visually iPhone 6s
Covers iOS 9 on iPhone 6s/6s Plus, 6/6Plus, 5S/5C, 5, and 4S
March 21, 2016 Update: A new iPhone SE was announced today by Apple. The content of this book is applicable to this new phone.
This new edition of the best-selling My iPhone for Seniors book helps you quickly get started with iOS 9—Apple’s newest operating system—and use its features to look up information and perform day-to-day activities from anywhere, any time.
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPhone photos that show you exactly what to do
Help when you run into problems or limitations
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPhone
The full-color, step-by-step tasks–in legible print–walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want. Learn how to:
Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and other iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads; take advantage of AirDrop to instantly share with other iOS and Mac users around you
- Use Siri to get information, write texts and emails, set reminders/appointments, and more just by speaking to your iPhone
- Customize your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more
- Configure and sync your information, and efficiently manage contacts, reminders, and calendars
- Communicate via FaceTime videoconferences, conference calls, text, email, and more
- Make the most of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all of your email from one Inbox
- Listen to podcasts, find your way with Maps, and use other great iPhone apps
- Capture and edit photos and video; use the great camera features such as burst, timed and time-lapse photos, slow-motion video, and Live Photos
- View your photos, use them for wallpaper, and add them to your contacts or share them via email, AirDrop, and texts; use iCloud to automatically save and share your photos
- Find, download, install, and use awesome iPhone apps
- Take advantage of iCloud to keep your content and information in sync on all your devices
Register Your Book at www.quepublishing.com/register to access Chapter 16, “Maintaining and Protecting Your iPhone and Solving Problems,” updates and Bonus Chapter, “Finding and Listening to Music.”
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.