Pages for Mac Quick Reference Guide, version 5.2: Introduction (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card) | Mac OS X Yosemite Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Guide) | MAC OS X Yosemite for Seniors | Teach Yourself Visually iMac | Teach Yourself Visually OS X Yosemite | My Photos for MAC | My OS X | Photos for Mac and iOS | OS X Yosemite
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iMac images that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into hardware or operating system problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iMac.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iMac working just the way you want. The tasks include:
- Managing, arranging, and tagging your files
- Staying informed and productive with Notification Center
- Creating and navigating virtual workspaces in Mission Control
- Opening and organizing apps with Launchpad
- Accessing network devices and resources
- Activating and using iCloud services
- Communicating online with email, instant messaging, and video
- Keeping appointments with Calendar and Reminders
- Planning trips and checking traffic with Maps
- Keeping up-to-date with friends and family via Twitter and Facebook
- Downloading and enjoying music, movies, books, and more
- Sharing purchases with your family
- Challenging your friends to games with Game Center
- Working seamlessly with iOS Devices with Handoff and AirDrop
- Protecting and securing your system and data
- Expanding your system with peripheral devices
- Troubleshooting common system problems
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.