Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPhone images that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPhone problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPhone.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want. The tasks include how to:
- Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and other iPhones, iPods, and iPads
- Use Siri to get information, write texts and emails, set reminders/appointments, and more just by speaking to your iPhone 4S
- Customize your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more
- Configure and sync your information, and efficiently manage contacts, reminders, and calendars
- Communicate via FaceTime videoconferences, conference calls, text, email, and more
- Make the most of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all of your email from one inbox
- Listen to music, subscribe to podcasts, and watch videoâincluding movies and TV shows
- Capture and edit photos and video
- Use your photos in slideshows, for wallpaper, and your contacts or share them via email, iCloud, and texts
- Find, download, install, and use awesome iPhone apps
- Take advantage of iCloud to keep your content and information in sync on all your devices
Â Â Â Â BONUS MATERIAL: Find additional tasks andÂ other helpful information on this bookâs websiteÂ at quepublishing.com/title/9780789748928
CATEGORY:Â Apple Digital Media
COVERS:Â Apple iPhone
USER LEVEL:Â Beginning-Intermediate
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.