Jump quickly to results on these stores:
Activities for Gross Motor Skills Development | Teaching Motor Skills to Children With Cerebral Palsy And Similar Movement Disorders | Diagnosis and Treatment of Feeding Disorders in Infants, Toddlers, and Young Children
- conservative management outcome
- surgical intervention
- ocular torticollis
- evaluation guidelines
- motor skill development
- postural control and balance development
- assessing neck range-of-motion and strength
- manual therapy intervention
- strengthening exercises in play
- therapeutic handling and positioning
- treatment pathways
- exercises for posture education and midline control
- home intervention exercisesTorticollis teaches you how to detect torticollis early and differentiate nonmuscular torticollis etiology. You will also learn how to evaluate the entire musculoskeletal system, how to assess motor development, postural control, and balance, and how to develop an exercise treatment plan. Nowhere else will you find such a comprehensive overview of this disorder, the challenges it presents, the progress that has been made, the interventions that work, and the research that needs to be done!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.