The Educated Heart | A Massage Therapist's Guide to Business | Spa Bodywork | A Massage Therapist's Guide to Pathology | Applied Anatomy & Physiology for Manual Therapists | Complete Reflexology for Life | The Subtle Body | Save Your Hands! | Thai Yoga Massage
If you are a massage therapist or massage therapy student with an interest in adding aromatherapy to your practice, this book is for you! It addresses your specific needs and concerns, and provides useful answers to the questions about aromatherapy that most practitioners only learn after years of experience. Information on practical concerns, such as pricing sessions to account for the cost of oils, proper dilutions, sending products home with clients, and effective formulations for specific ailments, make this an indispensable resource.
Among the fantastic features of this book:
- Case studies present specific ailments in clinical scenarios, with proper aromatherapy and massage treatments to implement.
- Recipe Boxes provide directions for blending a variety of essential oils.
- Activity boxes require you to apply skills and make decisions.
- Essential oil monographs provide important information on the history and traditional uses, safety considerations, and most effective use in massage therapy of 50 individual essential oils.
- Review questions in every chapter test your knowledge.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.