- Walt Disney World, including The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, and more
- Other terrific theme parks, including Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove, and more
- The best daring thrill rides, including The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, Dueling Dragons twin roller coasters, Jurassic Park River Adventure, and the Tower of Terror
- Tamer rides and attractions, such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Shrek 4-D, and Kilimanjaro Safari
- Great shows, parades, fireworks displays, and more
Like every For Dummies travel guide, Walt Disney World & Orlando For Dummies 2006 includes:
- Down-to-earth trip-planning advice
- What you shouldnât miss â and what you can skip
- The best hotels and restaurants for every budget
- Handy Post-itÂ® Flags to mark your favorite pages
About: A collection of lively, user-friendly travel guides provides accurate, up-to-date information and expert, opinionated advice on a wide range of travel destinations, landmarks, accommodations, and eateries, furnishing convenient full-color maps, quick-reference pointers, worksheets and checklists, and icons indicating child-friendly facts, travel tips and warnings, special bargains, and more.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.