- Use Windows 95 to navigate smoothly between programs
- Customize any document with Word 97
- Create charts and worksheets with Excel 97
- Manage your workflow easily with Access 97
- Deliver impressive presentations with PowerPoint 97
- Use Outlook 97 to manage your e-mail and to stay on top of all your projects
- Get help quickly with Office Assistant and the Help Window
- Publish on the Web!
- Color Tear-Out Card — Key information and shortcuts that get you up to speed fast
- Discovery Center — Quick summaries of the chapters' major points collected at the end of the book
- Real-Life Vignettes — Winning stories on how real people use technology to improve their lives
- Visual Index — Convenient picture maps direct you to the features you're looking for
- Web Paths — Handy references to feature- or topic-related Web sites
- Bonus Sections — End-of-chapter bonuses of useful tips and time-saving techniques
About: A beginner's guide to the all-purpose business software explains how to navigate between applications, build databases, manage e-mail, publish on the Web, and create documents, presentations, and spreadsheets
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.