- Clear, concise writing style well supported by illustrations
- Detailed information on causes, features and management of anaphylaxis
- Special section on paediatric aspects
- Useful post-reaction information on follow-up and long-term management, including patient education
- Guidance on record-keeping
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.