FOLGER SHAKESPEARE LIBRARY
THE WORLD'S LEADING CENTER FOR SHAKESPEARE STUDIES
This edition includes:
- Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on the page facing each sonnet and poem
- A brief introduction to each sonnet and poem, providing insight and context
- Introductions to reading Shakespeare's language in the sonnets and in the poems
- Essays by leading Shakespeare scholars who provide modern perspectives on the sonnets and on the poems
- Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essays by Lynne Magnusson and Catherine Belsey
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.