Fundamentals of Corporate Taxation (University Casebook Series) | Black Letter Outline on Corporate Taxation | The Logic of Subchapter K | Fundamentals of Corporate Taxation | Corporate and Partnership Taxation | Federal Income Taxation of Corporations and Stockholders in a Nutshell | International Taxation in a Nutshell | Federal Income Taxation
Making complicated tax laws understandable, this straightforward introduction to the principles of corporate taxation offers:
- a logical cradle-to-grave organization modified by considering corporate liquidations prior to the more complex materials on tax-free reorganizations
- numerous diagrams that illustrate the complexities and relational aspects of corporate transactions
- practical skill development that will enable students to identify the details that really matter in the larger context
- examples and explanations that test students' understanding and provide an opportunity to apply what they have learned in each chapter
- a modular chapter structure that easily adapts to different teaching approaches
Updated throughout, the Fourth Edition features:
- updated text, examples, and explanations that reflect new legislation, regulations, and rulings since publication of the Third Edition
- examples in Chapters 2, 3 and 11
- selected coverage of Subchapter S integrated into Chapter 2
- expanded coverage of capital structure planning
- coverage of OID, original issue discount
- coverage of section 362(e), regarding loss limitation rules
Students who use Examples & Explanations: Corporate Taxation agree: the combination of the author's singular clarity and the Examples & Explanations problem format gets five stars.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.