The rules regulating the behavior of lawyers and judges continue to grow and change at an accelerating pace. Regulation of Lawyers: Statutes and Standards, 2009 Concise Edition provides an overview of the major changes and updates since the last edition as well as possible future changes under consideration. The Concise Edition includes everything contained in the full edition except the ethics rules and related statutes from California, the District of Columbia, and New York. This supplement has many special features that capture the history, complexity, context, and variety of the ABA Model Rules.
The 2009 edition contains numerous updates, including:
- Important new state variations of the Model Rules
- Details about a proposed conflicts screening provision for Model Rule 1.10 that may be adopted in 2009
- The text of Rule 502 of the Federal Rules of Evidence, which now governs the effect of an inadvertent disclosure on the attorney-client privilege
- The ABA's new Model Rule for Registration of In-House Counsel
- Newly adopted provisions in New York's Code of Professional Responsibility (in the expanded version of the book)
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.