To ensure that you have the most up-to-date and complete materials for your Constitutional Law class, be sure to use Processes of Constitutional Decisionmaking, 2009 Case Supplement.
Case coverage includes:
- Boumediene v. Bush
- District Attorney's Office for the Third Judicial District v. Osborne
- District of Columbia v. Heller
- Gonzales v. Carhart [Carhart II]
- Hamdan v. Rumsfeld
- Northwest Austin Municipal Utility District Number One v. Holder
- Parents Involved in Community Schools v. Seattle School District No. 1
- Ricci v. DeStefano
Also new to the 2009 Supplement:
- Senator Jacob Howard, Speech Introducing the Fourteenth Amendment
- Note: Domestic Surveillance and Presidential Power
- Note: Presidential Signing Statements
- Note: The Military Commissions Act of 2006
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.