The rules regulating the behavior of lawyers and judges continue to grow and change at an accelerating pace. Regulation of Lawyers: Statutes and Standards, 2010 Edition provides an overview of the major changes and updates since the last edition as well as possible future changes under consideration. The Concise Edition includes everything contained in the full edition except the ethics rules and related statutes from California, the District of Columbia, and New York. These supplements have many special features that capture the history, complexity, context, and variety of the ABA Model Rules.
Special features include:
- Editors' introductions to each chapter, alerting readers to significant changes and anticipated proposals since the last edition
- Editors' notes throughout the text to provide background or highlight changes to particular items
- Canon and code antecedents quoted after each ABA Model Rule to reveal common and enduring themes throughout history
- Complete lists of cross-references in other rules
- Legislative history that assembles excerpts of interesting variations from previous drafts and versions of the Model Rules, in addition to amendments and proposed amendments for each.
- Selected state variations that differ in significant ways from the equivalent ABA Model Rules.
- Related materials drawn from the many other authorities and resources that influence or mandate the conduct of lawyers.
- Updated index reflecting all the amendments through October 2009
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.