Regulation of Lawyers: Statutes and Standards, 2018 Supplement (Supplements) | Wills, Trusts, and Estates, Tenth Edition [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook) | Professional Responsibility | A Civil Action | Bending the Law | Eat What You Kill | Oil & Honor
Offering big-picture perspective on Professional Responsibility, this brief introduction illuminates essential concepts with Stephen Gillers’ characteristic expertise and clarity.
An ideal companion alongside any Professional Responsibility casebook, Regulation of the Legal Profession: The Essentials, features:
- author Stephen Gillers, a leader in the field of Professional Responsibility
- straightforward and engaging writing
- a free-standing chapter structure that offers flexibility and ease of use
- cross-referencing between chapters that connects related themes and concepts and contributes to a cohesive overview of legal ethics
- a transparent and logical organization
From the author of Regulation of Lawyers, now in its Seventh Edition, this new title in The Essentials Series, orients students with a big-picture view of how the legal profession is regulated. You can confidently recommend Regulation of the Legal Profession: The Essentials to your students.
About: <p> Offering big-picture perspective on Professional Responsibility, this brief introduction illuminates essential concepts with <b>Stephen Gillers’</b> characteristic expertise and clarity.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.