Exactly What to Say: The Magic Words for Influence and Impact | Exactly How to Sell: The Sales Guide for Non-Sales Professionals | How to Make Powerful Speeches 2nd Edition: A Step-by-Step Guide to Inspiring and Memorable Speeches | Mass Persuasion Method: Activate the 8 Psychological Switches That Make People Open Their Hearts, Minds and Wallets for You (Without Knowing Why They are Doing It) | Power Phone Scripts: 500 Word-for-Word Questions, Phrases, and Conversations to Open and Close More Sales | How to Get People to Do Stuff | All Labor Has Dignity
Fans of Dr. Robert Cialdini, Daniel Pink, and Malcolm Gladwell will enjoy this in-depth look at the often surprising magic behind words. Words inspire. Words influence. Words sell. But why? And how can we use words to better communicate our message so it truly connects?
By exploring seven "magic words", Tim David explains the important psychology behind how what we say affects those around us in business and in life. Full of startling scientific research, humorous anecdotes, and word-for-word scripts, David lays out the secrets of exactly what to say (and what to STOP saying) so our words have the magical effect we desire.
Managers, salespeople, and parents will learn:
- The secret word that Harvard psychologists discovered is the key to unlocking human motivation
- The one word that several surprising studies have found is literally influencing the major decisions in your life
- The number one mistake that managers make during 1-on-1's, and the one simple word that can fix it all
- What Dale Carnegie dubbed "the sweetest sound in any language"
- How one tiny word can instantly change someone's mind for the better
- How the infamous "But Eraser" works and why so many people mess it up
- The REAL magic behind the word "thanks"
- And much more!
"We always knew that sticks and stones may break our bones, and now we know exactly what words do to the human brain. Great book!" - Scott Barry Kaufman, Scientific director of the Imagination Institute
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.