Jump quickly to results on these stores:
Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Practice Question Workbook: 1,000 Comprehensive Practice Questions (2018 Edition) | Medical Math | Mosby's Review for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination | Math Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians
- Each chapter begins with definitions of key words and a comprehensive list of objectives to help readers accomplish learning goals.
- Chapter-by-chapter pretests allow readers to assess their current knowledge of specific topics.
- More than 1,300 practice problems throughout the book provide a wealth of practice with calculations, conversions, and measurements.
- Step-by-step examples and problems accompanied by actual full-color drug labels give readers real-world experience with the labeling they will see in pharmacy practice.
- Body system icons appear next to medication names to help readers begin to associate different drugs with their respective disorders and body systems.
- Learning Tips boxes offer helpful strategies for learning and remembering information.
- Points to Remember boxes and review sections summarize key chapter concepts to help readers focus on vital information.
- Chapter-by-chapter posttests allow readers to assess how well they have learned the material.
- Review of Rules sections summarize the rules and methods for performing equations from each chapter.
- A comprehensive posttest includes 50 questions that assess reader comprehension of all the material from the book.
- Other helpful study tools include an answer key for odd-numbered questions, a business math appendix, and a comprehensive glossary.
About: Designed specifically for pharmacy technicians, using the competencies developed by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), this comprehensive worktext covers everything from basic math skills to reading and interpreting labels and physicians' orders.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.