The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
- Presents short, easy-to-read chapters in keeping with the Guyton and Hall tradition.
- Provides shaded summary tables for easy reference.
- Includes clinical vignettes, which allow readers to see core concepts applied to real-life situations.
- Offers specific discussions of pathophysiology in most clinical areas of medicine.
- Ensures a strong grasp of physiology concepts through well-illustrated discussions of the most essential principles.
- Now in full color!
- Offers access to the full text and other valuable features online via the STUDENT CONSULT website.
- Uses full-color illustrations throughout, including 486 figures, 277 charts and graphs, 100 brand-new line drawings, and 36 ECGs.
- Features a new full-color design that makes information more engaging and even easier to read.
- Updated throughout to reflect the latest knowledge in the field.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.