- Thoroughly revised text, including new or evolving pathogens and new diagnostic techniques.
- Approximately 470 new illustrations.
- Maintains the currency of the text, assists the reader in putting new conditions into perspective.
- Updating of the Bibliography on each subject gives readers new entry points into the rapidly expanding literature on each subject.
- Illustrations of new conditions or agents.
- Reader-friendliness improved through highlighting of text, bullet-point lists, italics, diagnostic hints.
About: The 5th edition of Jubb, Kennedy, and Palmer's Pathology of Domestic Animals continues the long tradition of this classic set of volumes as the most comprehensive reference book published on the topic of pathology of the common domestic mammals, with emphasis on disease conditions of cattle and small ruminants, swine, horses, dogs and cats.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.