The Evolution of Medicine: Join the Movement to Solve Chronic Disease and Fall Back in Love with Medicine | The Direct Primary Care Doctor's Daily Motivational Journal | The Medical Entrepreneur: Pearls, Pitfalls and Practical Business Advice for Doctors (Third Edition) | A Doctor's Guide to Concierge Medicine | Catastrophic Care | Direct Primary Care Consumer Guide | Branding Concierge Medicine
“In this book Dr. Douglas Farrago provides thorough and clear guidance for any physician considering the Direct Primary Care route. Readers will learn if the transition to DPC is right for them, how to go about establishing and maintaining their new practice, and what to expect along the way. Dr. Farrago provides a lively and frank discussion of the entire process, providing the reader with concrete steps to take and realistic expectations about the excitement and challenges involved. He is an innovative and pragmatic physician and businessman, and he has instilled this book with his wisdom, personal experience and his ever-present sense of humor."
- Lily Hargrove, MD Ivy Family Medicine Charlottesville, Virginia
- Do you have what it takes to open your own office?
- Is this type of practice moral and ethical?
- How to set up your office.
- How much to charge.
- How to market your new DPC practice.
- How to create word of mouth.
- How to use Facebook to drive new patient interest.
- Making patient experiences great.
- How to deal with difficult patients.
- Are you ready to break the shackles of employment?
- Are you ready to be the doctor you always wanted to be?
- Are you ready to stop coding, stop churning through patients and stop dealing with administrators?
Some of the things you will learn by reading The Official Guide to Starting Your Own Direct Primary Care Practice: ·
Douglas Farrago MD uses the insights he has learned from twenty years of being a family physician, his vast connection to DPC docs from around the country and his own odyssey into Direct Primary Care that he used to create an incredibly successful practice in the central Virginia area. He teaches you the secrets you need to know to fill your practice as well as laying the groundwork into making your office great so patients are clamoring to get in.
Then this book is for you!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.