Galapagos Wildlife Field Guide, New and Updated Version (English and Spanish Edition) | Moon GalÃ¡pagos Islands (Travel Guide) | Galapagos Wildlife | Galapagos | Birds, Mammals, And Reptiles of the Galapagos Islands | Galapagos | The Beak of the Finch
Since its first publication more than a decade ago, Wildlife of the GalÃ¡pagos has become the definitive, classic field guide to the natural splendors of this amazing part of the world. Now fully updated, this essential and comprehensive guide has been expanded to include the more than 400 commonly seen birds, mammals, reptiles, invertebrates, and plants, and other coastal and marine life of this wondrous archipelago. Over 650 stunning color photographs, maps, and drawings are accompanied by accessible, descriptive text. This new edition includes information about all the common fish of the region and Spanish names are featured for the first time. There is also a revised section that discusses the islands' history, climate, geology, and conservation, with the most current details on visitor sites.
This is the perfect portable companion for all nature enthusiasts interested in the astounding GalÃ¡pagos.
- Covers 400+ commonly seen species, including birds, mammals, reptiles, invertebrates, and plants, and other coastal and marine life
- Illustrated with over 650 color photographs, maps, and drawings
- Includes maps of visitor sites
- Written by wildlife experts with extensive knowledge of the area
- Includes information on the history, climate, geology, and conservation of the islands
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.