Peru Birds (Laminated Foldout Pocket Field Guide) (Tropical Wildlife Field Guide) (English and Spanish Edition) | Birds of Chile | The Birds of Ecuador | National Geographic Adventure Map Peru | Field Guide to the Birds of Machu Picchu and the Cusco Region | Neotropical Companion | Amazon Wildlife | Neotropical Rainforest Mammals | Travellers' Wildlife Guides Peru
Birds of Peru is the most complete and authoritative field guide to this diverse, neotropical landscape. It features every one of Peru's 1,817 bird species and shows the distinct plumages of each in 307 superb, high-quality color plates. Concise descriptions and color distribution maps are located opposite the plates, making this book much easier to use in the field than standard neotropical field guides. This fully revised paperback edition includes twenty-five additional species.
- A comprehensive guide to all 1,817 species found in Peru--one fifth of the world's birds--with subspecies, sexes, age classes, and morphs fully illustrated
- Designed especially for field use, with vivid descriptive information and helpful identification tips opposite color plates
- Detailed species accounts, including a full-color distribution map
- Includes 25 additional species not covered in the first edition
- Features 3 entirely new plates and more than 25 additional illustrations
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.