How to Know the Insects | A Field Guide to Insects | Life in the Undergrowth | The Insects | Essential Plant Pathology | General Entomology Investigations | Life on a Little-Known Planet | Photographic Atlas of Entomology & Guide to Insect Identification
Bugs Rule! provides a lively introduction to the biology and natural history of insects and their noninsect cousins, such as spiders, scorpions, and centipedes. This richly illustrated textbook features more than 830 color photos, a concise overview of the basics of entomology, and numerous sidebars that highlight and explain key points. Detailed chapters cover each of the major insect groups, describing their physiology, behaviors, feeding habits, reproduction, human interactions, and more.
Ideal for nonscience majors and anyone seeking to learn more about insects and their arthropod relatives, Bugs Rule! offers a one-of-a-kind gateway into the world of these amazing creatures.
- Places a greater emphasis on natural history than standard textbooks on the subject
- Covers the biology and natural history of all the insect orders
- Provides a thorough review of the noninsect arthropods, such as spiders, scorpions, centipedes, millipedes, and crustaceans
- Features more than 830 color photos
- Highlights the importance of insects and other arthropods, including their impact on human society
- An online illustration package is available to professors
About: Bugs Rule!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.