- Largely rewritten and fully updated.
- Maintains the balance between plant and animal ecology.
- Greatly expanded coverage of applied ecology.
- New chapter on conservation and sustainability.
- Completely new two colour artwork.
About: Revised and updated (1st edition was 1986) textbook about the distribution and abundance of different types of organisms, and about the physical, chemical, and especially the biological features and interactions that determine populations and distributions.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.