- A short and enlightening history of Christian missions: a phenomenon that many say reflects the single most important intercultural movement over a sustained period of human history
- Offers a thematic overview that takes into account the political, cultural, social, and theological issues
- Discusses the significance of missions to the globalization of Christianity, and broadens our understanding of Christianity as a multicultural world religion
- Helps Western audiences understand the meaning of mission as a historical process
- Contains several new maps that illustrate demographic shifts in world Christianity
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.