- Written for general readers with no background in philosophy.
- Argues that we need a shared moral vision in order to live together, both nationally and internationally.
- Considers the need for a shared morality in relation to subjects of vital importance such as human rights.
- Stresses that private behaviour cannot be kept separate from public choices.
- Discusses matters of topical debate on both sides of the Atlantic.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.