- Contains a selection of the most significant Old and Middle English Poetry.
- Encapsulates the foundation and consolidation of literature written in English.
- Places traditional favourites are alongside less well-known titles, reflecting the ways in which the literary canon has changed in recent years.
- Includes a succinct introduction, which gives readers a sense of how literature developed during the period.
- Ideal for readers seeking a first introduction to the classic texts of English literature.
This edition also contains Policies and Persons: A Casebook in Business Ethics
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.