Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design (Robert C. Martin Series) | Domain-Driven Design | Designing Data-intensive Applications | Continuous Delivery | Building Microservices | RESTful Web Services Cookbook | RESTful Web APIs
Why don't typical enterprise projects go as smoothly as projects you develop for the Web? Does the REST architectural style really present a viable alternative for building distributed systems and enterprise-class applications?
In this insightful book, three SOA experts provide a down-to-earth explanation of REST and demonstrate how you can develop simple and elegant distributed hypermedia systems by applying the Web's guiding principles to common enterprise computing problems. You'll learn techniques for implementing specific Web technologies and patterns to solve the needs of a typical company as it grows from modest beginnings to become a global enterprise.
- Learn basic Web techniques for application integration
- Use HTTP and the Webâs infrastructure to build scalable, fault-tolerant enterprise applications
- Discover the Create, Read, Update, Delete (CRUD) pattern for manipulating resources
- Build RESTful services that use hypermedia to model state transitions and describe business protocols
- Learn how to make Web-based solutions secure and interoperable
- Extend integration patterns for event-driven computing with the Atom Syndication Format and implement multi-party interactions in AtomPub
- Understand how the Semantic Web will impact systems design
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.