- Manage user accounts
- Monitor filesystems and processes
- Work with configuration files in important formats such as XML and YAML
- Administer databases, including MySQL, MS-SQL, and Oracle with DBI
- Work with directory services like LDAP and Active Directory
- Script email protocols and spam control
- Effectively create, handle, and analyze log files Administer network name and configuration services, including NIS, DNS and DHCP
- Maintain, monitor, and map network services, using technologies and tools such as SNMP, nmap, libpcap, GraphViz and RRDtool
- Improve filesystem, process, and network security
This edition includes additional appendixes to get you up to speed on technologies such as XML/XPath, LDAP, SNMP, and SQL. With this book in hand and Perl in your toolbox, you can do more with less--fewer resources, less effort, and far less hassle.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.