C++ is a complex language with many subtle facets. This is especially true when it comes to object-oriented and template programming. The C++ Pocket Reference is a memory aid for C++ programmers, enabling them to quickly look up usage and syntax for unfamiliar and infrequently used aspects of the language. The book's small size makes it easy to carry about, ensuring that it will always be at-hand when needed. Programmers will also appreciate the book's brevity; as much information as possible has been crammed into its small pages.In the C++ Pocket Reference, you will find:
- Information on C++ types and type conversions
- Syntax for C++ statements and preprocessor directives
- Help declaring and defining classes, and managing inheritance
- Information on declarations, storage classes, arrays, pointers, strings, and expressions
- Refreshers on key concepts of C++ such as namespaces and scope
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.