- The relationship between positive health behaviors and the prevention of illness and disease.
- The interrelationship of mental, emotional, and physical health.
- Interpersonal and effective conflict resolution skills; appreciation of diverse perspectives and individual needs.
- The impact of family as a system.
Grades 7-12 Health Education Standards
- Explain the relationship between positive health behaviors and the prevention of injury/illness.
- Describe interrelationship of mental, emotional, social, physical health during adolescence.
- Describe how family and peers influence the health of adolescents.
Grades 7-12 Consumer Science Standards
Consumer Science and Education
- Analyze the impact of family as a system on individuals and society.
- Demonstrate appreciation for diverse perspectives and needs of individuals and families.
- Demonstrate respectful relationships in the family, workplace, & community.
- Analyze functions and expectations of various types of relationships.
- Evaluate effective conflict prevention and management techniques.
- Demonstrate teamwork and leadership skills in the family, workplace, community.
Character Development and Ethics
- Describe appropriate character traits, social skills needed for home, school, community.
- Describe how personal ethics influence decision-making.
This edition also contains Practical Microwave Electron Devices
About: A guide to components and devices intended for use at microwave frequencies (such as the skin and tunnel effects) and how these impact devices and components at such frequencies.
This edition also contains Nutritional Strategies and Management of Acquaculture Waste
About: There is no description available for this title
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.