- Photographs are by award-winning photographer David Hall. His pictures have appeared in various magazines including National Geographic, Audubon, Smithsonian, and Time.
- More than any other series, Undersea Encounters paints a complete picture of marine life. It is a natural fit for third- to fifth-grade curriculums and could be used in the classroom.
- A Table of Contents, glossary, index, and Further Resources section are included in every book.
Grades K-4 Science Standards
Life Science: Content Standard C
- An organism's patterns of behavior are related to the nature of that organism's environment.
- Each plant/animal has different structures for walking, holding, seeing, etc.
- Plants and animals have life cycles that include being born, developing into adults, reproducing, etc.
- Each plant or animal has different structures that serve different functions in growth, survival, and reproduction.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.