* China - rising star or black hole?
* Japan - high-level corruption, organized crime and poor corporate governance
* Indonesia - the ultimate victim of Soeharto's rampant cronyism
* Donorgate - President Clinton's campaign funds and the Asian connections
* Corporate Asia - What really happens to shareholders' money
"Mr Backman's great achievement is to answer the really important questions about why the Asian crisis erupted. This book uncovers a great deal which Asian companies and governments would like to remain under wraps." Steve Vines The Independent's correspondent in Hong Kong Author of Hong Kong: China's New Colony "A gold mine of facts.it should be required reading for every foreign banker and fund manager arriving in Southeast Asia." Philip Bowring Columnist, International Herald Tribune
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.