With all this potential, getting started with Geronimo can be a daunting task. This team of experienced authors has crafted a book to make your experience with Geronimo go smoothly -- and they've packed it with numerous examples of configuration and deployment for the Geronimo server. Whether you've been using a commercial J2EE server or this is your first encounter with an application server, you'll quickly learn what Geronimo can do for your environment.
What you will learn from this book
* How to configure and deploy a J2EE application on Geronimo
* Ways to download, install, configure, and secure the server
* Expert tips on server customization and tuning
* How to use the various administrative, management, and troubleshooting tools that accompany Geronimo
* How to take advantage of the highly modular architecture of the Geronimo server, and how it works inside
Who this book is for
This book is for managers, administrators, and developers who are either considering Geronimo for possible production deployment, or are already using Geronimo and are looking for a way to kick-start the implementation process.
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.