Fabrication Engineering at the Micro- and Nanoscale | The Pn Junction Diode | Semiconductor Device Fundamentals | Physics of Semiconductor Devices | Diode Lasers and Photonic Integrated Circuits | Advanced Semiconductor Fundamentals | The Art Of Electronics
The Third Edition of the internationally lauded Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization brings the text fully up-to-date with the latest developments in the field and includes new pedagogical tools to assist readers. Not only does the Third Edition set forth all the latest measurement techniques, but it also examines new interpretations and new applications of existing techniques.
Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization remains the sole text dedicated to characterization techniques for measuring semiconductor materials and devices. Coverage includes the full range of electrical and optical characterization methods, including the more specialized chemical and physical techniques. Readers familiar with the previous two editions will discover a thoroughly revised and updated Third Edition, including:
- Updated and revised figures and examples reflecting the most current data and information
- 260 new references offering access to the latest research and discussions in specialized topics
- New problems and review questions at the end of each chapter to test readers' understanding of the material
In addition, readers will find fully updated and revised sections in each chapter.
Plus, two new chapters have been added:
- Charge-Based and Probe Characterization introduces charge-based measurement and Kelvin probes. This chapter also examines probe-based measurements, including scanning capacitance, scanning Kelvin force, scanning spreading resistance, and ballistic electron emission microscopy.
- Reliability and Failure Analysis examines failure times and distribution functions, and discusses electromigration, hot carriers, gate oxide integrity, negative bias temperature instability, stress-induced leakage current, and electrostatic discharge.
Written by an internationally recognized authority in the field, Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization remains essential reading for graduate students as well as for professionals working in the field of semiconductor devices and materials.
An Instructor's Manual presenting detailed solutions to all the problems in the book is available from the Wiley editorial department.
About: This Third Edition updates a landmark text with the latest findings The Third Edition of the internationally lauded Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization brings the text fully up-to-date with the latest developments in the field and includes new pedagogical tools to assist readers.
About: Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization is the only book on the market devoted to the characterization techniques used by the modern semiconductor industry to measure diverse semiconductor materials and devices.
This edition also contains Horngren's Financial & Managerial Accounting + Myaccountinglab With Pearson Etext Access Card: The Managerial Chapters
About: The first book devoted to modern techniques of semiconductor characterization, this comprehensive guide to semiconductor measurement methods is detailed enough for a two-term graduate course.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.