- The Expert/Lawyer Relation
- Model Risk and Business Valuation
- Confidence Intervals: A Case Study
- Regression Analysis Econometrics
- Damages in Health Care Billing Disputes
- Insurance Disputes Related to 9/11/01 Terrorist Attacks
About: The 2004 Cumulative Supplement includes new chapters on the following topics: The Expert/Lawyer Relation Model Risk and Business Valuation Confidence Intervals: A Case Study Regression Analysis Econometrics Damages in Health Care Billing Disputes Insurance Disputes Related to 9/11/01 Terrorist Attacks
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.