Jump quickly to results on these stores:
* Case studies, using the same system progressively, are integrated throughout the text to provide students with a realistic view of each stage of the control system design process.
* A methodology with clearly defined steps is presented for each type of design problem.
* Numerous in-chapter examples and skill-assessment exercises, as well as end-of-chapter review questions and problems, including a progressive analysis and design problem that uses the same system, are provided.
* An introduction to state-space methods of analysis and design is included. These sections are clearly marked and can be taught along with classical methods, taught separately, or skipped without loss of continuity.
* Tutorials are provided on how to use MATLAB(r), the Control System Toolbox, Simulink(r), and the Symbolic Math Toolbox to analyze and design control systems. Also included are tutorials on how to use two MATLAB(r) graphical user interface (GUI) design and analysis tools - the LTI Viewer and the Root Locus Design GUI. All tutorials and MATLAB(r) code are contained in the text's appendices so as not to detract from the teaching of control systems engineering principles. References to these appendices are provided at appropriate places in the text.
* An accompanying CD-ROM provides valuable additional material, such as stand-alone computer applications, electronic files of the text's computer programs for use with MATLAB(r), additional appendices, and solutions to skill-assessment exercises.
* Illustrations from the book in the form of electronic files are available at http://www.wiley.com/college/nise
This edition also contains Control Systems Engineering
About: Motivate Students with Real-World Control Systems Emphasizing the practical application of control systems engineering, this 3rd edition with its updated contents will motivate students to learn how to analyze and design feedback control systems that support today's advanced technology.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.