* Competitive products and markets for Internet-based home and corporate banking
* Moving mutual fund information to the Net
* The rise of online brokerage houses
* Smart Cards and their expanding role in Web commerce
* Digital trust in financial services
* International progress in implementing online banking
Complete with case studies of online successes and failures, Banking and Finance on the Internet presents e-commerce implementation experience and critical perspectives from decision makers, executives, researchers, and technology leaders in some of the world's largest and most innovative financial organizations.
This edition also contains Dylan, Cash and the Nashville Cats: A New Music City
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.