Business Ethics | Employment Law for Human Resource Practice | Human Resource Development | Group Dynamics for Teams | Human Resource Information Systems | Active Training | Group Dynamics for Teams | Diversity in the Workforce | Preparing Instructional Objectives
- Maintains an appropriate balance between theory and applications.
- Presents an eclectic and highly flexible model that can be adapted for use in a variety of settings and situations.
- Gives chapter-opening Getting Started scenarios and questions focus the reader's attention on key points.
- Provides numerous examples based on the authors' experiences in business, higher education, and K-12 education
- Emphasizes the practical application of the instructional design process.
- Contains a sample plan at the end of each primary design chapter.
- Supplies Expert's Edge sections that present real-world insights from practicing instructional designers.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.