Jump down to see edition details for Doing Business in India: Selected Themes to Consider: Paperback
* How to conduct a structured external and internal analysis of a business with confidence
* How to develop sustainable competitive advantages by developing assets, competencies, and synergies
* How to make strategic investment decisions to generate growth
* How to organize to support strategies
* How to compete strategically in hostile, growth and global contexts
This edition also contains Doing Business in India: Selected Themes to Consider
About: The Art of Developing, Evaluating, and Implementing Successful Strategies!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.