Mass Spectrometry: A Textbook | Practical HPLC Method Development | Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry | Mass Spectrometry for the Novice | Modern HPLC for Practicing Scientists | Introduction to Modern Liquid Chromatography | Interpretation of Mass Spectra
Basic Gas Chromatography fills this significant void in the GC literature. Written by two well-known practitioners and educators in GC, it offers thorough coverage of the basic principles and techniques of modern gas chromatography.
Designed to serve as a primer/working reference for bench chemists and as a textbook for upper-level undergraduate and graduate students, it presents the fundamentals in a straightforward and logical fashion. Theoretical issues are explained without complicated equations and derivations and always in terms of how they relate to practical operating principles. Timely, comprehensive, and accessible, Basic Gas Chromatography:
* Provides a balanced presentation of theory and practice
* Includes both capillary column and packed column chromatography
* Uses the new IUPAC terms throughout, cross-referenced to traditional terms and symbols
* Offers a wealth of helpful hints, step-by-step guidelines, and trouble-shooting tips
* Briefly covers GC-MS, headspace analysis, chiral analysis, solid phase microextraction, and other cutting-edge topics.
About: The New Edition of the Well-Regarded Handbook on Gas Chromatography Since the publication of the highly successful first edition of Basic Gas Chromatography, the practice of chromatography has undergone several notable developments.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.