- Updated systems for evaluating the classic tests
- New and revised tests, such as the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory for Adolescents (MMPI-A) and the new Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC III)
- New sections on ethics and test selection
- A new chapter on the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory (MCMI)
- Expanded coverage of neuropsychological assessment
- Expanded coverage of treatment planning, including a new chapter on systematically integrating test results into a treatment plan Like its predecessors, the Handbook of Psychological Assessment, Third Edition is an indispensable reference for graduate students, clinical psychologists, therapists, school psychologists, and counselors.
From the reviews of the Second Edition of the Handbook of Psychological Assessment
"[The book's] purpose has been splendidly realized by Groth-Marnat, who has combined current scientific and clinical understandings and clear writing with an excellent sense of organization." —Bertram H. Rothschild, ARBA 92
". . . a commendable volume in which the author condenses information, normally in several locations, into one reading . . . an excellent text for graduate courses on psychological assessment. It would familiarize the student with the entire enterprise of clinical assessment and provide enough of a how-to guide for the student to carry out an assessment practicum." —Contemporary Psychology
"For both practitioners and students of psychological assessment, the expanded and updated Handbook provides guidance to the selection, administration, evaluation, and interpretation of the most commonly used psychological tests." —Reference and Research Book News
This edition also contains Twenty-Five Cent Dinners For Families Of Six
About: The Handbook of Psychological Assessment, Third Edition offers busy professionals and graduate students a complete review of today's most commonly used psychological assessment tests.
This edition also contains Probability Theory and Applications
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.