The Chinese Tao of Business offers guidance to compete successfully against local companies and in foreign markets through:
- Unique insights into Chinese bus iness strategy, including its origins and influencing factors;
- Insightful perspectives on the evolution of Chinaâs market and business environments;
- Incisive analysis of Eastern and Western strategic decision-making styles and how they differ;
- Cogent identification of hidden and overt threats, pitfalls and opportunities that Western companies face in China and how to plan for them;
- Effective direction through an Adaptive-Action Road Map (ARM) for successful business strategies in China and the global economy.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.