Finally, part five contains an appendix where the MATLAB toolbox AnSys is described in detail.
- Focuses on numerical simulations of analog systems by use of functional behavioral models — presenting a MATLAB toolbox optimized for NVIDIA GPUs (Graphics Processing Units)
- Presents many different functional blocks and the procedures needed to use the models in a simulation framework, making it easy for the reader to develop their own functions or to modify existing functions for special needs
- Provides the needed mathematical background for signal processing, handling noise and non-linearities, and techniques to assess signal quality
- Includes end-to-end examples of a receiver, transmitter, phase locked loop etc., showing various important performance metrics
- Contains a website with all MATLAB source code
About: Simulation and Behavioral Modeling of Analogue Systems focuses on numerical simulations of analogue systems by use of functional behavioral models, presenting a MATLAB toolbox optimized for NVIDIA GPUs (Graphics Processing Units).
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.