A History of the Ancient Near East ca. 3000-323 BC
- A methodologically sophisticated overview of ancient Israelite culture that provides insights intoÂ political and social history, culture, and methodology
- Explores what we can say about the cultures and history of the people of Israel and Judah, but also investigates how we know what we know
- Presents fresh insights, richly informed by a variety of approaches and fields
- Delves into âreligion as lived,â an approach that asks about the everyday lives of ordinary people and the material cultures that they construct and experience
- Each essay is an original contribution to the subject
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.