Federal Tax Research | Federal Tax Research | Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Business Modeling (5th Edition) | Federal Tax Research | Fraud Examination | Microsoft Excel 2013 | Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation | Investments
Excel and Access are intended to work together. This book offersa comprehensive review of the extensive analytical and reportingfunctionality that Access provides and how it enhances Excelreporting functions.
Sales managers, operations analysts, administrative assistants,office managers, and many others who rely heavily on data canbenefit from learning to integrate Excel and Access, and this bookshows you how.
- Data Analysis in Access & the Basics of Access
- Beyond Select Queries
- Transforming Your Data with Access
- Working with Calculations and Dates
- Performing Conditional Analysis
- Adding Dimension with Subqueries and Domain AggregateFunctions
- Running Descriptive Statistics in Access
- Scheduling and Running Batch Analysis
- Leveraging VBA to Enhance Data Analysis
- Reports, Dashboards, and Visualization in Access
- Presenting Data with Access Reports
- Using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts in Access
- Enhancing Queries and Reports with Visualizations
- Advanced Excel and Access Integration Techniques
- Getting Access Data into Excel
- Using VBA to Move Data between Excel and Access
- Exploring Excel and Access Automation
- Integrating Excel and Access with XML
- Integrating Excel and Other Ofﬁce Applications
- Access VBA Fundamentals
- Understanding and Using SQL
- and more!
The Excel Analyst's Guide to Access helps you get more fromboth applications.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.