What’s new in this edition …
- Showcases the wealth of new knowledge acquired on virus infections and reflects the discovery of newly recognized emerging infections, the improvement or development of new vaccines, and an increasing repertoire of antiviral agents for treatment
- All chapters have been thoroughly revised and there are a number of new contributors, joining the cadre of internationally-recognized experts
- Includes a new chapter on vaccinology covering the principles relating to the development and use of vaccines generally, which complements the specific vaccines described in the other chapters
- The two chapters on nosocomial infections have been enlarged and will be particularly useful for those having to advise on the management of hospital-acquired infections
- Emphasizes the rapid accumulation of new information in such fields as retroviruses, particularly HIV, SARS, hepatitis C and influenza, including avian influenza
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.