- Walk through Xcode, Interface Builder, and other key tools
- Build simple or complex GUIs with navigation and custom views
- Implement a database with Core Data, and design your schema in Xcode
- Learn to use the iPhoneâs signature multi-touch capabilities in your applications
- Work with the Apple Push Notification Service
- Use the Map Kit API to create apps with embedded maps
- Record audio, play video, and access the iPod Library
- Set up your developer certificates and code sign your apps
- Use Store Kit to sell expanded features and content within your apps
Whether you're a new iPhone developer or seasoned veteran, this book is the perfect go-to reference for iPhone development-and one of an exciting new series for Apple developers.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.