Edward C. Baig and “Dr. Mac” Bob LeVitus, two giants of Mac-dom, have packed this colorful little book with tips on every cool feature of the iPhone 3G. They’ll show you how to find and download hundreds of cool apps from the new Apps Store, sync up your contact lists with MobileMe, browse the Internet, take photos, download music, and much more. For example:
- Use 3G wireless technology to surf the Web faster, send and receive e-mail, and talk on the phone, all at once
- Play music, watch videos on the widescreen display, or download a game from the App Store
- Navigate Web sites or photos using tap, flick, and pinch
- Get turn-by-turn directions, view a map, get live traffic information, or find services near your location with the GPS feature
- Synchronize data, calendar entries, and address books between your desktop and your iPhone
- Snap, share, sync, and save photos
- See how the touch screen lets you type, surf, dial, download, play music, and more, all with a simple tap
- Use the new scientific calculator
- Find out what Microsoft Exchange has to offer
You already love your iPhone. With iPhone For Dummies, 2nd Edition, you’ll find more to love!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.